Get Help from RP Staff here!
By xDreamLand
Hi,

So I was playing on Pandahut #16 with Apples and we spawned some Blimps in. (some atmospheric images down in the next post) It looked really awesome and I think it could've been cool if people on Roleplay could fly around in it and stuff. Then I tried to /cost v.blimp it and eventually I tried to buy it too. But, sadly I received these message's in chat (PS. I am a mechanic):

"/cost v.blimp"

"/buy v.blimp"

So, I really hope this vehicle can be added to a specific role. Would like to do some awesome stuff with it! Thanks,
~xDreamLand
By Social Skillz
They were removed from RP as they are too large, and can be used for trolling.
Someone can land one in the middle of the road, and if you blow it up, you just have a huge exploded blimp in the middle of the road.
By xDreamLand
Someone can land one in the middle of the road, and if you blow it up, you just have a huge exploded blimp in the middle of the road.
You can spawn in a annushka, so whats the problem? And if you make the price of 1 good, they won't be used for trolling.
By Social Skillz
You can spawn in a annushka, so whats the problem? And if you make the price of 1 good, they won't be used for trolling.
An annushka isn't large.
Any fair price you put it, people can afford it.
The only way you'd prevent this from being abused is if you make it 10 million bamboo, and even then.
By xDreamLand
An annushka isn't large.
Any fair price you put it, people can afford it.
The only way you'd prevent this from being abused is if you make it 10 million bamboo, and even then.
If people troll with it, they receive a warn or ban. And their are carjacks too!
By Danny Dog
Blimps were removed because I believe the size of them caused lag. Due to the fact that 24 people were flying them at once it wasn’t good.

xDreamLand liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!