Get Help from RP Staff here!
By xDreamLand
Hello,

Everyone knows the dangerous mechanic named Apples. I’ve seen him stealing some vehicles before. (Not mine 8-))

But after thinking about what to do if he would steal my vehicle I came up with a couple of questions: what if he runs into a base and I technically lose sight of him, but I know that he is their tho? & what if the person stealy wheelies, locks it, runs away & then another person steals it bc I am not able to guard my vehicle bc I am still chasing the first thief? & what if the person don’t unlocks it and he wants to died so he can respawn and just drive off since its another life, I know its fearrp, but what if he like isn’t unlocking it and he gets killed after the 3th warning? I could image people placing a bed 100m away from the scene and just store their loot in vaults and just keep 1 stealy wheelie and just steal a car and wait out the 3 warnings?

Thanks,
~xDreamLand
Apples liked this
By Burnt
1. It’s been changed to OUTSIDE THE RENDER DISTANCE. So yes, you can wait him out.
2. Well that’s just bad luck on your end and great planning on their end. Give them the warnings and kill.
3. FearRP will be broken if he doesn’t try to hide or run away, and let’s you kill him. So just stay at your car and again wait it out then kill him if he shows back up to try and steal it. If they leave it locked after death and just constantly try to come back I think that’ll be considered trolling.

Overall just be careful and have plans if anything does happen.
xDreamLand liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!