Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Voxil
Hello Pandas. Today I bring to you a freshly written opinion of mine about the Pandahut Staff Steam and their decisions. When you finish reading this, I hope you will leave comments so I can address your questions and concerns. Let's get into it.

I feel as though the Pandahut Jurisdiction is as fucked as it has been in a long time. I feel as thought Classified and Ragnaros are heavily bias with their decision, either that or in my opinion, ignorant. In my times in Pandahut I have seen staff members be demoted with no context or even a chance to explain their side of their story. I have gotten my hands on a discord conversation between one anonymous administrator, and one anonymous supporter. I do not have screenshot software, so I am completely copy and pasting, but removing the names of the writers. Here it is :

--------------------------------------

Anonymous :
and now i cant scare the staff members

Anonymous : Today at 9:28 PM
Oof
I knew my demotion was a personal thing
When Anonymous got staff over me
________
I have had this part removed as to not have it traced.
________

Anonymous Today at 9:29 PM
"youre one of the most helpful out there" I used to have that title

Anonymous : Today at 9:29 PM
theres more
or so I thought
but i removed it
for drama reasons
Understandable
But I want to send you 2 links
and show you the bias
in them
k?
Anonymous: Today at 9:30 PM
ok?
Anonymous :Today at 9:30 PM
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php? Removed this Part as to not have it traced
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?Removed this Part as to not have it traced
Thoughts
Is what I'm looking for

Anonymous : Today at 9:32 PM
was a rag/classi decision
was for "He has a good timezone"
Anonymous : Today at 9:33 PM

A timezone shouldn't decide whether a staff member is welcomed into the fold.
you think i dont know that?

I played from 12am to 12pm on some days due to homeschool.
I had a good timezone and they knew that because I was a staff for months.
i just today
stopped 2 people who are toxic af
from being accepted
because i was APART of the descussion
discussion **
Anonymous : Today at 9:34 PM
All I can say man, is that Pandahut Jurisdiction is fucked.
Anonymous : Today at 9:34 PM
make a post lol

That is an anonymous conversation between an admin and a supporter. I have multiple staff members who have been demoted without context or a chance at explaining their story.

Next, I'd like to add that Classified and RagnarosPower do not consult have with their administrators, information courtesy of an admin. I hear that most of the decisions about staff are mainly made with those two, and are rarely made with other administrators. Now I care for Pandahut, I really do. It's unique, which is why I'm making this post. I feel their needs to be a change in Pandahut Jurisdiction.

I am saying their either needs to be two new Head RP Administrators, or they need to start consulting with their admins EVERY time a new staff member is chosen.

Also, Classified has 14.5 hours over the past two weeks, and RagnarosPower has 14.3. Now I understand these two have work and such, but I believe we need someone with more time to help out with jurisdiction.
_____

Now I understand this is all just words, but, Pandahut, I give you my word.

And my Word is my Bond.

Sincerely, Voxi.
By Aren
was asked to move this to RP general topics
I can totally agree with you. In fact, the community should be able to vote for 2 new head rp admins (must be a current admin) . Makes shit a lot better
By MattCobra
#Aren&RoseForHead
Aren liked this
By Fuzzy
Listen Voxi, I understand why you're mad and all but you're causing a lot of unneeded drama.
You really shouldnt make false accusations when you have no idea what's been happening.

1. Classified is on a break and has been on a break for about a week now which has lowered the amount of hours played in the last two weeks.

2. Ragnaros MAY (Not saying he has or doesnt have) have personal issues.

3. Staff applicants with great and useful timezones are needed.

4. You're getting very toxic about someone being accepted/promoted instead of you.

5. You've addressed your demotion many times to which Ragnaros AND Classified have responded to.

I'm not saying you are not allowed to show your opinion but please do not cause unneeded drama, it will just lead to other people getting angry/annoyed by your false statements.
Aren, Mushy liked this
Alright well, your entire post is entirely made of lies and misunderstanding of how pandahut's staff team works, which is understandable as you're not a staff member so you wouldn't know, but it'd make sense to consult with actual staff members and not ex-staff members to understand the current system.

1. We consult with our administrators constantly, every decision we made for the past week since I returned from my holiday was made via the decisions of the rpadmins (Staff applications, staff promotions/demotions, modifications / addition of over 15+ rules which will hit live soon, adminguide modifications which are being worked on, staff trainers ranks being given out to assist with training staff members, etc.) everytime there is a suggestion / modification their vote comes into it and they can easily vouch for this so I don't know where you've put this false information in your head.

2. Classified is gone on holiday atm and I've also been here only for a week since I was gone for my 2 weeks holiday, so obviously our hours are going to be low. And even if they were slightly low, RP Heads have a lot of responsibilities therefore its impossible to have to follow all our daily routines AND have a lot of hours ingame as 70% of what we do is off-game, why do you think miku and mushy have like 4 hours in the past 2 weeks ingame?

3. Your "anonymous" conversation is quite funny, if you're going to hide the names of the people as to where we are unable to explain their situation, then why bother? I can make a post and hide the names and simply write whatever I wanted in the convo and shout "abusive admins". If you wish to have an understanding on what were the reasonings behind certain staff decisions, then I'm sure I'd have some extra time to quickly explain to you why these decisions were put in place if you actually give me names.

I mean, you yourself have 0 hours on unturned in the past 2 weeks, so how are you able to give a valid feedback on how the staff team currently is if you haven't logged in at all?

Usually I'd leave these posts up because feedback is always helpful, but this post has no valid examples / reasonings as they're simply lies and made for the sole purpose of instigating drama. Topic locked.
MattCobra, Classified_, The Duke II and 9 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!