Get Help from RP Staff here!
By explosions3215
explosions3215
Steam 64 id 76561198329305956
Rp #10 washington

so this morning i logged on to #10 and the state prison i was building was still in existence with clearly marked signs on all watch towers stating that we had approval for the oversize building and that it was in construction. later, around 7ish , i find out that the whole complex was gone without a trace a raid maybe, well no there were no enclosed spaces nor were there any locked containers on the island, and the logistics of doing this just for a troll would have been far too high as there were hundreds of pillars, at least 60 flooring sections, 50-70 links of barb wire fencing, and about 90 walls of wooden and brick construction. destroying this completely would take boxes upon boxes of dragon or nykorev ammo, same with any other raid weapon. leaving without a doubt that the island was wiped despite the many in construction/ approved building signs. so it must have been wiped for some reason, most infuriating is the fact i was doing this project for free and wasn't asking for pay for the prison. I estimate the damages including the missing boats and hovercraft to be in excess of 150000 bamboo mostly in the wood and wire used to construct the compound.

so if i could please be compensated for this mishap or what have you it would be greatly apreciated
Last edited by explosions3215 on July 14th, 2018, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Aren
I didnt know we had a rp 13 on washington or a rp 10 with a state prison? which server did this actually happen on... We also had an emergency wipe yesterday to decrease our element count... If it was wrecked during this nothing was chosen unfairly. Whatever us admins were teleported to was wrecked......
By Aren
where was this base located at?
By Aren
Base wipes are fairly common. Use a sign to say you're constructing your base to prevent this in the future.

HE said he had one xd.
By Danny Dog
Base wipes are fairly common. Use a sign to say you're constructing your base to prevent this in the future.

HE said he had one xd.
Sounds like a him problem not a me problem

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!