Get Help from RP Staff here!
Dear Whoever is here to help me,
First of all I would like to tell you what happened. I shot this person who kept on following me accidentally twice because it was on auto and i clicked my trackpad on my laptop. Then after he still kept on following me so i gave him the clear 3 warnings, 10 seconds spaced in between every warning then i killed him/her which was correct so i didn't get in trouble about it. But when i was in the mod-sit the mod WildCard_Extreme[SAVAGE] said that I shot him twice which is ATTEMPT KOS which i think is true but then he said something which made me so triggered which was him telling me that I did it on purpose. I disagreed with him cause im the only one who actually knows if it was the truth or not and I knew it was a lie because I know that I didn't do it on purpose and it was an accident. When I told him that it was an accident (IT WAS), he got mad and then told me that I was arguing and said he's banning me for longer because I was apparently "arguing" by saying it was an accident.
So this was the story and I hope you understand and unban me.
My name in game is: pusspatrol and my name on steam is: jackisgayorishe
Thank you
Regards,
Patrol Reaper :)
hey man, you have made an appeal so that is the best support we can give you at this time. Please be patient !!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!