Get Help from RP Staff here!
By ShrewdShroud
Q1: Can an assisting bandit in a raid betray other raiding bandits and kill them?
"Raiders are allowed to kill any and all people in immediate area"-Roleplay rules

Q2: If there is a second raid called on the same base can bandits in "separate" raids kill each other?

Q3: If I use an explosive and kill a "friendly" but he forgives me, is it KOS?Example: a friend is being robbed by two bandits so i use a rocket launcher but all 3 people dies (friend forgives me).

Q4: Why can't mechanics buy blimp?Would it cause some problems?
By Danny Dog
Q1: Can an assisting bandit in a raid betray other raiding bandits and kill them?
"Raiders are allowed to kill any and all people in immediate area"-Roleplay rules

Q2: If there is a second raid called on the same base can bandits in "separate" raids kill each other?

Q3: If I use an explosive and kill a "friendly" but he forgives me, is it KOS?Example: a friend is being robbed by two bandits so i use a rocket launcher but all 3 people dies (friend forgives me).

Q4: Why can't mechanics buy blimp?Would it cause some problems?
1. If the assisting bandit is a random player and you did not give permission for them to join the CALLER is allowed to kill them. If you're allowed to join you can't kill fellow raiders.

2. Technically it'd be failRP and in 9/10 scenarios those raiding 2nd will be killed before their raid starts.

3. That would be KOS and FearRP. You running into a crowd and blowing yourself up is not allowed.

If you have further question feel free to ask

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!