Get Help from RP Staff here!
I was in a /home with 2 seconds left and he tried to rob me, my tp was in effect way before he stated rob
then they tp'd me back into there sentry trap twice without my permission and said your getting banned go report it on forums.
Happened on RP13 in aberton.

Im sure logs will show my TP was almost done way before he started robbery. Rude guys, didn't even discuss with me kept TPing me back into his sentry trap base.
hey man me and aren kidnapped u and you tped home or tp out didn't really check its failrp we tped u back because is not allowed to tp out of rp sits we tped u back to the same spot you were in before u tped home u did it again I tped u back to talk with u and u logged out calling me abusive so I banned u for failrp u can make a ban appeal but 99% sure it will be declined feel free to make a ban appeal and you can put any proof and reason for your ban their of why it was false but im going to lock this if you feel im abusive u can report me as well here with any evidence you have and want to show thank you for the help ticket

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!