Get Help from RP Staff here!
i got kicked becouse i killed a guy like everybuddy else do so i dont understand why i got kicked and also my shop despawned but i was in in only 18 hours ago

btv i got killed more then 3 times withot the killer getting banned

COME ON STAFF MY ONLY FRIEND PLAYS ON THIS SERVER
Hey man no staff may have been on at the time or you didn't do /adminh to report that you were kosed and if their is no staff on please ask for help in are discord but just because others may kill and not be banned right away doesn't give you permission to kill others as well the only time you are allowed to kill some on is if they do not follow your commands after three warnings for a rob kidnap arrest of if you are a rcmp/police and a player has a kill warrant and refused to turn them selves or during a raid if you are a cop killing a raid or a raider killing people within the raid zone any kill other then the stated reasons above and in the rules is kos and is ban able if you wish to be unbanned before the timer runs out for it you can make a ban appeal under the ban appeal roleplay topic and explain what happened and they may accept or decline it with this being said this topic will be locked
i got kicked becouse i killed a guy like everybuddy else do so i dont understand why i got kicked and also my shop despawned but i was in in only 18 hours ago

btv i got killed more then 3 times withot the killer getting banned

COME ON STAFF MY ONLY FRIEND PLAYS ON THIS SERVER
Please fill out a real ban appeal here https://pandahut.net/forums/application ... urned&ba=1 .

A few personal tips:

Don’t kill someone because everyone else is

It’s your fault for your house decaying as you were banned due to YOUR actions

Using statements like ‘COME ON STAFF MY ONLY FRIEND PLAYS ON THIS SERVER’ don’t get you anywhere. When mods look at your ban appeal they don’t give in to sympathetic statements.

(Dammit Rage I was typing this whilst you typed yours Grrrr. I guess this is just an expansion then).

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!