Get Help from RP Staff here!
I was on panda hut number 10 and I bought a hollow charge for 20k worth of items 2 rpgs and 3 rockets and after he gave it to me I found out it disappears in your vault just now and I am sorta upset so if u can help please let me know
I was on panda hut number 10 and I bought a hollow charge for 20k worth of items 2 rpgs and 3 rockets and after he gave it to me I found out it disappears in your vault just now and I am sorta upset so if u can help please let me know
Hello, it is your fault for buying said items but please tell me who sold this to you as I will ask them why they did and they may be banned.
Hello, it is your fault for buying said items but please tell me who sold this to you as I will ask them why they did and they may be banned.
We blacklisted them within 24 hours of them being added. They are NOT rp items. The player he bought it from will not be banned.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!