Get Help from RP Staff here!
By MattCobra
Bodyguards may ONLY kill Hitmen without a warning, if their client has a hit on them.
For all roles other than Hitmen, the Bodyguard must give at least ONE WARNING in world chat before firing.
After the Bodyguard's first warning, Police, Bandits, or Kidnappers targetting the client may open fire at the Bodyguard.

These rules don’t make sense to me, I don’t understand what they mean. What does the bodyguard have to warn them not to do?
Bodyguards may ONLY kill Hitmen without a warning, if their client has a hit on them.
For all roles other than Hitmen, the Bodyguard must give at least ONE WARNING in world chat before firing.
After the Bodyguard's first warning, Police, Bandits, or Kidnappers targetting the client may open fire at the Bodyguard.

These rules don’t make sense to me, I don’t understand what they mean. What does the bodyguard have to warn them not to do?

So I’ll explain these the best I can the get Mushy do correct me.

I believe this means if a bodyguard sees a hitman and their client has a hit they are allowed to shoot the hitman.

I think this is regarding arrests and kidnappings. So the bodyguard would type in world chat ‘W1 call it off or I kill you’ before waiting 10 seconds and shooting.

When they say ‘W1 call it off or I kill you’ police or kidnappers can kill the bodyguard.

Again I’ll get Mushyto correct and confirm.
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
A warning stating that they must stop their actions (arrest, robbery, kidnapping, etc) or the Bodyguuard will open fire.

Common sense.
A warning stating that they must stop their actions (arrest, robbery, kidnapping, etc) or the Bodyguuard will open fire.

Common sense.
Will be left unlocked for 12 hours.
Mushy liked this
Thank you for explaining this to me :smiley: !
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!