Get Help from RP Staff here!
By OnceARyder
Please help. I have been banned, I just purchased two VIP and others. I was banned for no reason at all? I cannot see or connect to the Pandahut servers at all?!??? What have I done wrong?
My in game name was OnceARyder. TIA............
By King Of The Memes
You can always appeal at the section Ban appeals- Roleplay.
By Aren
OP made a ban appeal.

Mushy liked this
By Mushy
A new Ban Appeal has been submitted by OnceARyder.
  • In-Game Name: OnceARyder
  • SteamID64: 76561198819027001
  • Ban Length (If Known): Perm
  • Time of Ban:
  • Server: Pandahut
  • Banned by Staff Member:
  • Reason of Ban and Your Explanation: Banned for scamming?!?!!! I am sorry but I did not once refund my ranks!! I can show you screen shots of my paypal! I have not refunded any of my ranks! Now I think I might if I am going to be banned!!??
That is incorrect. All three ranks you purchased were disputed on PayPal under the reason "Unauthorized Transaction". You can surely check that yourself. In case you did not make the payment, please get in contact with whoever did. As per our User Agreement, it clearly reads:

2 - J. Users are strictly prohibited from making any unauthorized payments or payments using stolen funds from sources including but not limited to credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and PayPal accounts.

In case you need proof that your and all three of purchases were indeed disputed and are under PayPal review, please email us at contact@pandahut.net.

Thank you.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!