Get Help from RP Staff here!
By ryan572001
Hello there.
Thank you for reading this post.
Now my problem is on some servers of pandahut my rank don't show up neither my money per example I have almost 2 million bb on a pvp server and I have 200k on the other like wat xD
And yesterday before I log off to bed I played on a pvp server and I didn't get my rank tag neither my kits I got a vip plus kit like wat? xD
And on some servers when I try my kit pvp servers of course the rp is alright so far
On some servers like one or two when I use my mvpplus kits some of them work and some says you don't have permission and by that I were triggered enough to make this post lol
I know it's a glitch as pandahut runs A LOT of plugins and sometimes it's must be done manually.

And that's it, :)
I wish who ever is reading this have a life filled with health and success. <3
By tMoist
We’ll need your ID64 <3
Mushy liked this
By tMoist
Are you a PVP moderator?
He is not
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hey man,

Would you mind letting us know which servers you are experiencing this issue on? We ran into a similar problem last week and it's supposed to have been fixed on all servers already :/

We have not received any complaints regarding this issue since then. This might be related to when you got your moderator rank on RP.

As for your RP Bamboo, you are not missing any. You were awarded it already and spent over half of it. We have database logs on all Bamboo transactions for all players. This is the date when you received your 350k RP MVP+ Bamboo, which was the the correct MVP+ amount at the time.
You have the VIP+ kit since last week, when we added it for all MVPs and MVP+ members as an additional perk.

We have manually set your rank to MVP+ on all servers. This issue was likely a result of when you got your RP Mod and still had VIP+. If it wasn't that, it must be a very isolated incident, as I tested a replica of your Ranks on an alt account on all server types, and it worked on all of them.

Please try reconnecting to the servers in question and see if you have the MVP+ tags & Kits.

Thanks!
By Danny Dog
Hey man,

Would you mind letting us know which servers you are experiencing this issue on? We ran into a similar problem last week and it's supposed to have been fixed on all servers already :/

We have not received any complaints regarding this issue since then. This might be related to when you got your moderator rank on RP.

As for your RP Bamboo, you are not missing any. You were awarded it already and spent over half of it. We have database logs on all Bamboo transactions for all players. This is the date when you received your 350k RP MVP+ Bamboo, which was the the correct MVP+ amount at the time.
You have the VIP+ kit since last week, when we added it for all MVPs and MVP+ members as an additional perk.

We have manually set your rank to MVP+ on all servers. This issue was likely a result of when you got your RP Mod and still had VIP+. If it wasn't that, it must be a very isolated incident, as I tested a replica of your Ranks on an alt account on all server types, and it worked on all of them.

Please try reconnecting to the servers in question and see if you have the MVP+ tags & Kits.

Thanks!
Locked -_-

Please feel free to create a new topic under our Bug Reports Forum Section if you continue to experience the rank issues that you mentioned. Thanks!
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!