Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Drew
So I got kosed at my mobile shop with 20k worth of guns, and I was in a sit for a while but my van got stolen so can I have a refund?
By dovamero
Hello,

Sure you can still get a refund, But if this happens to you again make sure to join our discord I'll tell you how to join it down below, But when you join it you tag rp staff and tell them that you got kosed and they will come and help you!
Or, Make a player report with proof (Video proof / screenshots)

How to join discord: join pandahut and do /discord and join the discord server

If you have any question or concerns please let us know

Best Regards,

Dovamero
By dovamero
when casn I get the refund?
As soon as possible you just have to join our discord and tag rp staff and tell them what happened to you and try to be fast because if 24 hours passes and you don't ask for a refund you won't get a refund
By Danny Dog
Hi there. Discord is by far the best way to get a staff member as soon as possible. To join scroll down and click the discord icon. Ask a staff member there to see if they can get on and refund you.

If you require further assistance feel free to ask a staff member or one of us here at the help area thing I guess?

By Aren
Once you are in our discord scroll on the left for “RP_Support” and make sure to @RpStaff in order to get in contact with one or more moderators quickly. If you get kosed you can also request a moderator in that section in order to recieve help from that as well.
Danny Dog liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!