Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Grandpa Miu
I built my house south of Alberton, everything was fine, the lag spike was small in the beginning, then it became a bigger lag spike and now it's a legit crash spike. (for my potato pc)

Any ideas?
By Danny Dog
Move your house further away so you have less to render
By TheWolfKing<3
Oh yeah That lag spike i was going to ask a RP Admin to seeif he can clear a bit,Its weird exiting alberton is laggy but going in nothing happens.
By Dre Pusheen
I built my house south of Alberton, everything was fine, the lag spike was small in the beginning, then it became a bigger lag spike and now it's a legit crash spike. (for my potato pc)

Any ideas?
Umm well this is a problem that has been happening to everyone as miku herself has said a ton of times it's not pandahut it is nelson's rendering.

Sense to has so much buildings when you render a new chunk you also render a shit ton of buildings. Hence why after wipes you don't crash and the longer after wipes the more you crash. It is merely your pc and internet not being able to render the amount of placed objects in that chunk with out it being overloaded and disconnecting or unturned crashing.

So it is a problem being worked on being solved as well waiting for Nelson to get a better rendering method for this to be fix

Topic is Solved and Locked
By Miku
See answer above.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!