Get Help from RP Staff here!
By tMoist
When I go to purchase a VIP rank, I am asked to sign in to PayPal (despite images underneath claiming I could use other payment techniques). So I do, and it takes me to the PayPal website. Full stop. So it just takes me to the PayPal website, and NOTHING HAPPENS. I hope that this is fixed and/or I get told what to do, because I would love to support you and your servers (They are AMAZING). I have checked my transactions... nothing. Somebody please help, as I would love to support these servers.
By Loxtonjoel
When I go to purchase a VIP rank, I am asked to sign in to PayPal (despite images underneath claiming I could use other payment techniques). So I do, and it takes me to the PayPal website. Full stop. So it just takes me to the PayPal website, and NOTHING HAPPENS. I hope that this is fixed and/or I get told what to do, because I would love to support you and your servers (They are AMAZING). I have checked my transactions... nothing. Somebody please help, as I would love to support these servers.
what web browser you using?
By tMoist
what web browser you using?
I am using Safari, would another browser work better?
By Bryce Campbell
I tried this too. it didnt work when i was on my phone, if u tried it on ur phone, that is probably the issue, if not, and it worked when u went to google, good for you
By Loxtonjoel
If you encounter any more problems whilst donating to the server please feel free to message rag/mushy via the forums or steam. Thanks for the support!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!