You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Lewd Catt
So my friend just got Global Ban because False Raid was and this is the first time he playing on the Servers, se he had no idea what should he do, so he Decide to Raid a Bank with no Vault at Pandahut #10 Roleplay, and Attempt to KOS Chief Officer. So can you unban him because that was actually his first time playing on the Servers

Nickname : GM_Adip
Steam64ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327923479
Role : Bandit
Reason Ban : False Raiding & Attempt KOS (First time playing so he didn't know what to do)
Ban Day : Global Ban

Sorry if my English is not Perfect :)
Last edited by Lewd Catt on February 6th, 2017, 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Helena
In order to get unban your friend has to:
1.creat an account in forums (here)
2. Make a ban appeal in the ban appeal section of roleplay. Your friend will have to fill a format for the van appeal
3. Tell your friend to be patient for any reply and to be as calm and mature as possible
By Lewd Catt
Thank you, so should i moved this Topics to Roleplay Forums?
By Helena
Thank you, so should i moved this Topics to Roleplay Forums?
Well. There are no roleplay forums. Only the roleplay sections for reports and appeals
By Loxtonjoel
Hello!

Please click This link to make a ban appeal in the right section! If you need help finding your Steam64ID then please go ahead and use my guide by clicking the hyperlink in my signature. Ban Appeal CANNOT be made by you and they HAVE to be made by the person who was banned, in this case your friend.

Thank you!
By YaBoiJMill
I made a mistake and I kosed like 6 months ago and I was just trying to be funny I didn’t take anything and I let the people have their stuff back but I shouldn’t have killed them in the first place.
By UDontKnow
Hello, In order to make a ban appeal, you have to make it in the Ban Appeals section under role play. Thank you.
By Phantasy
Hello, In order to make a ban appeal, you have to make it in the Ban Appeals section under role play. Thank you.
By GrandpaHoovie
This was 3 years ago

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!