You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By UDontKnow
Hello. These couple of days have been the most BACKWARD days of being here. People are reporting me for ddosing the server, and a bunch of other stuff all because I left an in-game fucking group. I have never ever EVER seen someone get a whole group chat to report me because I raid their base and leave a group. I can't believe how many fake people showed their true colors and how many friends turned on me, almost everybody. Pandahut has always been good to me but when I leave a group for a diff group I get all this hate. Absolutely Fucking Disgusting. I have never been this hated in my entire life. I hope everybody that has decided to target me had a big ass fucking reality check and see what they're doing to my entertainment. Thanks to those who have helped me during this hell, Imc, Matt, and Dolan. I want to thank the three of them for being real and being a great friend during this. It means a lot. Half of you that decided to report me deleted all their racist messages towards me so I couldn't do anything about it, calling me a cotton picker, n-words, jew which is very offensive to me because I am Jewish but I don't show it. It takes a lot to make me cry and to top that a person to leave a whole game they have been playing for 4 years. It takes a lot. Now, thanks again to those who stayed real to me. Goodbye.
Bvl123 liked this
By realDolanBright
You will always be missed. You were an amazing guy. Hope you take a good break and come back later. You happy now BMC?
Last edited by realDolanBright on April 16th, 2020, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By wonslowcar
nice sob story
none of this stemmed from you leaving bmc. you just werent a very nice person.
bye bye, good luck in your future life
Quavo, cotto liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
welp, you will be missed, you were a pretty good mod, have a nice life, hope you return when 13 comes out!
By Spinner
Hate to see you go, man. You were a cool dude. I hope to see you again in the future and hopefully one day soon we'll be in another video together. It's been fun, broski - Take as much time as you need. In-game rivalries shouldn't get this far, regardless of the circumstances, who's at fault, etc. It's a game and meant to be enjoyed - To be fun for everyone. We all go a little over board sometimes but I think it's important to notice when we have and make amends for those times. I hope those amends are made between you and your rivals, as well. Take care, hope to see you again soon
By Halo
Had a great time moderating alongside you even though we didn't know each other much. Sad to see a member of the PH community go. I hope you find something else that you enjoy to do whilst in quarantine and if you would like to talk about anything, my DMs are always open. I will be missing your wee navy hat I saw every single time I saw you on the server :P. I hope everything goes well and gets solved pleasantly. Be sure to stay safe during these times and remember to wipe your devices and also wash your hands, so you won't get them nasty germs :x. Take care and I wish you the best in whatever you do afterwards! :heartfulpanda:
By Sp4x
sad to see you go man, hope you come back some time soon

ps please don't go blaming an entire group (of 20+ members) for something that some members took no part in

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!