You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)

PH In Rust?

Yes
60%
No
40%
By MrDeeTee
Honestly trying to compete with official and servers made by streamers/YouTubers in terms of actual fun would be pretty hard. Especially since in my opinion servers with low population are boring as fuck.
By Social Skillz
pandahut already has an unturned rust server. and i dont believe miku or mushy is going to be opening any more servers until unturned 4.0 comes out
plus, once 4.0 comes out pandahut is gonna be staying on unturned 1 for a bit until theres some useful commands made, such as the current moderation system and the like. and chances are the only servers that are gonna be open is one, and thats for vanilla pvp.
it might take months before any of the fancy kitpvp or roleplay is ready to go
Didnt say Unturned server
sorry, i thought you meant another rust or prioritizing it for some reason
opening a rust server on the game rust would make it improfitable really. none of our ranks would make any sense and the entire structure of pandahut would have to be changed slightly - majorly in order to be able to uphold the influx of rust users.
rust is a very popular game, and it already has too large of a playerbase for pandahut to make a dent in it big enough for us to wiggle through.
and like someone said before, rust is not free. you need to pay like $20 for it, alongside any ranks you want. and like someone else said, a dead server is a boring server

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!