You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By ZERO
Well, I already have a lot of alts, but I was wondering if I should get more. Should I? Comment down below to say your opinion!
By GrandpaHoovie
go ahead, but I swear to lord if 99 precent of ph players are ur alts, im freaking kosing all of them
By NeedlessMemeing
As ZERO's alt I think you should.
By Javi-kun
Get another one and name it after your irl name.
By ZERO
Get another one and name it after your irl name.
Lol no.
By Pablo Escobar.
What is this question?
By Helena
what is the purpose of having alts i don't get it! you don't seem to risk anything or have anything to look after enough to use an alt, you are going to fill the leaderboards with your accounts and thats not cool :(
By ZERO
what is the purpose of having alts i don't get it! you don't seem to risk anything or have anything to look after enough to use an alt, you are going to fill the leaderboards with your accounts and thats not cool :(
I have alts In the leaderboards, but I just gotta get on them and kill a player then all of my accounts are on the leaderboards lol. Having alts is also good for checking people out. I get on alts to check and watch how the people who apply for PVPStaff are when PVPStaff are not on. Pretty fun imo.
By JTD
i dont understand why do you even need them you have your one main acount that has lots of stats

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!