You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Voltz
So as many of you guys maybe could see i'm pretty inactive as i'm gonna probablly quit pandahut. Cuz i have some more stuff going around and learn for some stuff.
I hope you guys would have a good 2k19 ph i will prob come soon back. All about how me lifes is going.

I will remember this guys forever...

SOAP
Quavo
Johnwick
Candyvan
Amar
Outspace
Zman
Yoshi
Needles
Shinobi
Adex
Caladius
Heathen
Javi
Dragon
Mike
Angular
IMC
AJ
Burnt

And much more <3
Hope you are all safe in PH!
Mr AJ, Javi-kun liked this
By Quavo
Hate to see you go twixz, hope your studies goes well and I hope to see you back soon.
By Mr AJ
come on ....
we are losing another valuable player of pandahut 10
Miss ya fella
I hope you would return back to PH10 one day
#Voltz4PandahutHallOfFame #GreatestCopOfPH10
By Angular
Hey man, from the short time that I got the Privilege of playing with you, you are a super fun to play with guy, and an overall good player. You’ll always be my friend, and an honorary ally of the 300 Gang. Let me know if you ever wanna play some other games, I play league and I’m really good at surviv.io and skribbl.io. Anyways, I’ll miss you and I appreciate the friendship you offered me despite our bad past from months ago. You’re a really good guy. :)
By Pablo Escobar.
yes you are reading this Don pablo is here.

Really sad to see you go so many memories of yeah so many i can't remember... but i'm sure you will do better in your studios or college anyway what you are going to.

and i'm sure we'll see you on ph again someday only thing we can do is pray and wait for you bye to you from Don Pablo! :heartfulpanda: will miss you

please do John Wick/ Pablo Escobar or Don Pablo :heartfulpanda: :LovelyPanda:

Bye :-(

edit: :heartfulpanda:
By pvt amar
damn man, sad to see you go... come back soon amigo.
By Javi-kun
Nooooooooooooooooooo
Inflesssssssssssssssss
Goodbye buddy
Good luck in life man
By Voltz
yes you are reading this Don pablo is here.

Really sad to see you go so many memories of yeah so many i can't remember... but i'm sure you will do better in your studios or college anyway what you are going to.

and i'm sure we'll see you on ph again someday only thing we can do is pray and wait for you bye to you from Don Pablo! :heartfulpanda: will miss you

please do John Wick/ Pablo Escobar or Don Pablo :heartfulpanda: :LovelyPanda:

Bye :-(
I will miss you to

edit: :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!