You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Liona
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m noob dog.

A legend to all and a friend to many, I’ve had the best 3 years and 3 months one could have asked for during my time on Pandahut.

I’ve made countless friends, seen players rise from nothing into the most feared, most respected or most loved player on the servers. I’ve had the privilege to meet great people and even call some friends.

Shoutout to: BannedHammer, Killgore, PeanutButter, Nathanimal, George, Clifford, Loxtonjoel, JoshJF, Velocity, Leetnova, Sgt_Kupcake, Kazum, Kaz, JessyG, Isabella, Ryewolf, jose and countless others for being great friends and to be frank, the reason I stuck around on RP all these years.

However, as you know, my views on RP have shifted. Times have changed and unfortunately, I cannot move with them. It’s not my style nor the experience I fell in love with so with this said…

I’d like to say goodbye. I’ve noticed I have been inactive for an age with no thoughts on coming to log on so I know in my heart, its time for me to move on.

Thank you Pandahut for all the memories, challenges and experiences and thank you, the community for being absolute legends.

Signing off for the last time,

-noob dog
pvt amar, Mr AJ, Apples and 2 others liked this
By Jrider the one
Cool story bro

Was boring until I saw the part where you said you were leaving
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Burnt
Peace out Reggie boi
By Supreme Leader
Smfh you didn't mention me...
And respond to my snaps on Snapchat