You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By krezen
Hi my name is krezen and as of Today I am a local here today I stoped a major koser and stop a robbery other dates I have stop other kosers to if you have any questions for me please ask below
By Pablo Escobar.
Why u look Like brick?
By NeedlessMemeing
My question is why you still have that thing from BH in your signature. Btw, don't deal with koser's yourself.
By Helena
Hi my name is krezen and as of Today I am a local here today I stoped a major koser and stop a robbery other dates I have stop other kosers to if you have any questions for me please ask below
A woman tosses a 0.80-kg soft drink bottle vertically upward to a friend on a balcony above. At the beginning of the toss, her forearm rotates upward from the horizontal so that her hand exerts a 20-N upward force on the bottle. how much force does her biceps exert on her forearm during this initiant instant of the throw?.
The mass of her forearm is 1.5 kg, and its rotational inertia about the elbow joint is 0.061 kg*m^2. The attachment point of the biceps muscle is 5.0 cm from the elbow joint, the hand is 35cm away from the elbow, and the center of mass of the forearm/hand is 16cm from the elbow.
By MrBagelCheese
Question: What would you do if I started kosing
*Brings microphone to krezen's face*
By krezen
Question: What would you do if I started kosing
*Brings microphone to krezen's face*
if it was x1 I would report but if its over the limit where I can kos you then ill kos you
By MrBagelCheese
krezen if you can kill me on a mass kos I would give you 1 mil in rp but it won't happen bc 1 I'm banned on rp and 2 if I get unbanned I'm not getting re banned
:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!