You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By iMC
It's funny, when I first joined Pandahut 13, I was basically an Unturned newbie. At the time, I only knew about PVP/Vanilla, but I was (and still am) shit at it. So when I found out about roleplay, I decided to try it out.

My first few hours on the server were...kinda rough. Built a building that I used to promote other people's businesses and give them a place to stay. It ended up getting raided, so I moved on. Decided to settle in a partly-raided base near Alberton gas station (and yes, I do know now that that's against the rules, but it was uninhabited for a week), I fixed it up and started giving the best mechanic service I could. Free tires, free gas refills, and an extensive list of things that could be bought. I participated in building a mall in Alberton and a mall in Stratford. [see this post --> https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... ll#p107943] It was there that I first learned of the RP rules, specifically, the base limit rules. Both malls ended up getting wiped/raided.

After a while, being just a mechanic got boring, so I decided to help the server out. I bought a rank, helped clear out unimportant but often cluttered-up spots (like Summerside Military Base), and helped the staff in any way I could. I also attempted to make a PEI transit system (PETransit) twice, but that didn't work out because there weren't that many customers. At this time, I was also beginning to be noticed by the 13 community, specifically Yoseph and Rose, who were probably two of the most important players of my career.

Yoseph asked me to be involved with PSD, one of the longest-lasting police forces in Pandahut. I supplied PSD with vehicles and raiding equipment, as well as being one of their drivers, since half of them ended up CDMing people when they drove. It was here that I first actually read the RP rules carefully, from top to bottom, as I needed to make an RP rules refresh test for the PSD officers. It's quite a lot, and can be quite redundant. I can see why some people don't want to read it. Anyway, after some time being in PSD, I was promoted to Civilian Undersheriff, which was an honour serving as until the closure of PSD. Thanks to Yoseph for the opportunity to help out in PSD, and thanks to all the former officers in PSD that worked with me and helped me out when it was needed.

After the closure of PSD, I decided to continue giving back to the community, and I still roleplay, though these days I'm a bandit. I help new roleplayers and will sometimes reverse rob people (giving them loot instead of them giving me loot, since my inventory gets full quite often).

Thanks for reading my unfiltered recollection about my history in roleplay (at least on 13). I will probably be making two more posts like this about my staff experience and my creative experience.

EDIT

Unfiltered Thoughts of a Roleplay Super-Mod. --> https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 7&p=157024

Unfiltered Imagination of a Pandahut Creative. --> https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25749
Mr AJ, аvidationn liked this
By iMC
Additional Unfiltered Memories:

Spartacus (John Wick) commented on my Unfiltered Thoughts of a Super-Mod post, which made me remember the time that I actually gave him his roleplay name. We were both on 13, and I knew he roleplayed mainly as a hitman. So, I made a joke after he claimed a hit that he was like John Wick. I can't believe he actually ran with it, and now he's known as John Wick, one of the better hitmen on the Pandahut roleplay servers. So, congrats John Wick (or Durin_IV or Spartacus, whatever you want to identify as) and good luck.

I also remember that I also participated in a partnership with Fire Ammo, which was headed by FireCharged, as well as the Alberton Mall above, which was built by DSi Syrup. I feel like Mechanic + Weaponsmith + Builder is probably one of best combinations in Pandahut Roleplay. I'm still friends with DSi Syrup on Steam and caught up with FireCharged a month ago, but I guess they don't really play Pandahut Roleplay anymore.

I don't know, there's a lot of players that I'm forgetting here. I was recently called out a guy that worked with me in PETransit, but I forgot about them. :frowning: But I'm glad that I've made an impact on the Pandahut Roleplay community, and helped out new players start their own Pandahut Roleplay journeys.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!