You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Supreme Leader
Has anyone given you the silent treatment? When you try messaging someone and tagging them to talk but they always talk with others but just leave you there? Well just to all You silent treaters out there, it's disrespectful, a form of toxicity and can damage the person who you are giving silence too mentally. So if you are silent treater, it's best to lookup what it does and what you are doing to that person. If you are victim of silent treatment, leave a reply on this post and we can talk. I'm also a victim of silent treatment so if anyone can talk with me, reply to this post.
Thank you
By MattCobra
Sometimes, when I have a million notifications I just mark them as read to clear space. It isn't a form of toxicity, especially when in some discords you just get tagged constantly.
Aren liked this
By TrippL
*silence*
By Aren
Sometimes, when I have a million notifications I just mark them as read to clear space. It isn't a form of toxicity, especially when in some discords you just get tagged constantly.
+1

I myself get anywhere from 200-300 pings/tags a day through MULTIPLE discords. I don't have time to read every single one and respond to every single one myself either.
MattCobra liked this
By Classified_
+1

I myself get anywhere from 200-300 pings/tags a day through MULTIPLE discords. I don't have time to read every single one and respond to every single one myself either.
I get around 200 tags from 3 different discords, then you have the PM's and constant spam from that.

Most of the higher up staff at least, can't reply to every PM as we get too many, same with tags.
By Ace Clip
Got max 1 tag a day.
Btw, suprime. All peoples that ignored that topic do silence threat on you. All peoples that did not reply report them. (xD)
By Pablo Escobar.
+1

I get around 200 tags from 3 different discords, then you have the PM's and constant spam from that.

Most of the higher up staff at least, can't reply to every PM as we get too many, same with tags.
Thats Because you Are Rich and beautiful Granpa

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!