You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By AnarchyMachine
supreme and jrider we can make deal jrider accepted deal ıs we wıll beat matts rotten gang together and lead washıngton together
Seattle for = Sro (Supreme Leader)
Evereet for = Bmc (Jrider)
Tacoma for = Soa (me)
We all can happily live and lead cities we can trade berries guns with peace not need to war
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on September 23rd, 2018, 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
By NeedlessMemeing
yeah, no
By Supreme Leader
supreme and jrider we can make deal jrider accepted deal ıs we wıll beat matts rotten gang together and lead washıngton together
Seattle for = Wsm (Supreme Leader)
Tacoma for = Soa (me)
We all can happily live and lead cities we can trade berries guns with peace not need to war
It's SRO now not wsm. Sro is Satan's Rogue Ones. When we did ally, you didn't really do much for my group but I'll think about it.
By AnarchyMachine
Supreme your group was bullying at me I was fight with them 1 time its was not like fight like a small war then sometimes they was hitman I never had enemy thing with you we are real owners of washington matt gang should go to 13 back its now about country wars lol they pei we are washington when we got cities seattle will be your biggest city and we can split their loots and no one can break us because we will be very strong
By MattCobra
Oh no! 3 weak gangs up against me! What am I going to do?
By Supreme Leader
No matt 5 group agaınst u Ppd Soa Bh Bmc Sro ^^
We are getting in contact with nando about that and hopefully the admins to turn this into an actual event
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Seattle for = Sro (Supreme Leader)
Tacoma for = Soa (me)
Yeah, no
By Pablo Escobar.
Oh no! 3 weak gangs up against me! What am I going to do?
U going to Call out all ze Cobras

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!