You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By pvt amar
i am officially done with ph. been playing for some time and its time to move on.
i had good memorys and some bad too. people called me toxic wich made feel unconfortable (i didnt care)
the mane reason why im leaving is the staff team... mainly taking sides of theyre friends and not respecting the rp rules
adios to my friends and my ennemies... enjoy unturned.
@Moosh @TomatoChunks grat man and pvp player (and a troll too xd) @[BH]K'rezen, @Dad a great guy, smart, matuuuure even tho we werent best friends i must say u are unique, good luck with your health issues get better.@Cimpax of course great man mature and friendly good luck with the leader ship and finally @Matt a great guy funny and smart leader of biggest caln well never know THANK YALLL FOR THE HELP AND MOTIVATION AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................PVT.AMAR /
Last edited by pvt amar on September 20th, 2018, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By TrippL
Bye :((((((
pvt amar liked this
By krezen
Bye my friend
pvt amar liked this
By Liona
pvt amar liked this
By PhantomPear
about time
pvt amar, Apples, MattCobra liked this
By Matty
lol no one was ever on your side because all you did was cause problems.
Stop starting shit, don’t be toxic.
Mellon liked this
By pvt amar
lol no one was ever on your side because all you did was cause problems.
i never wanted to be on a corrupt staff side. I respected the rules and didnt give a shit about admins or mods on my side. i want be no ones pet to have privileges. i make them my self and i did.
By MattCobra
Alright so first off

Moved to offtopic

Secondly, the staff team isn’t corrupt. If a staff member is bias report them and they will be dealt with accordingly. Don’t leave PandaHut and be remembered as the guy that called the staff team corrupt

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!