You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Matty
Hello pandas,

Throughout my whole 3 years of Pandahut, I've met many people and many connections. I worked from rags to riches and started my own mafia.
Although I got beef with many people, I'll still miss the squeakers and snitches, I love them to death.
Sadly, I got to move on since I got too much to do and barely got any free time.

I've decided to get all the cutscenes and put them in one video, the last video I will ever make.

sneak peak of my bitch at the end of the video ;)
Nando, TomatoChunks liked this
By TomatoChunks
Sad to see you go </3 :crying:
Matty, Mr AJ liked this
By krezen
We will miss you and keep the group going you where all ways w good friend
Matty liked this
By the_wandererer
Bye Matt thank you so much for the adventure. We will miss you but your legacy will live on. :-(
Matty liked this
By pvt amar
matt noooo, your like a brother to me man. fuck, PH will be tasteless. guessim quitting too... (you and many other reasons...) btw:send me ur girl’s snap and ill give u 50 free timbits xd
Matty liked this
By SmokeyBear
Hey Matt it's smokeybear look man I miss you already I was apart of bh for a little and loved playing with you guys I'll remember my fellow Canadian pour one for the boys and take it easy keep in touch

Yours truly
❤️Smokeybear
Matty liked this
By Supreme Leader
Well, what else can I say other then bye?
idc that you said you wanted to alliance but dissed my group ig but whatever
But good luck out there and be nice
Matty liked this
By Yoshi
While we haven't really ever seen eye to eye, I have to admit that the competition you added to RP is unmatched, see ya man. PS: I hope I'm your favorite squeaker
Matty liked this
By TrippL
Am I the only one who is happy he is leaving XD?
Matty, Apples liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!