You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Mellon
There is some weird things going on here. If you pay close attention, you will see that there are a lot of random things out of place. When you see something like this, the staff tries to cover it up, by making new laws, and rules. But when some one finally exposes them, like jack, the lock the topic and try to make up some excuse to get away with it. If you pay close attention, you will notice, there are THREE head RP admins, who come along over the last THREE years, these admins are not just normal people, ever noticed that you never see them all together. Its because, they all are one giant LIZARD!!!!!! This has a lot of evidence, Rags Pfp is a tiger, which indicates its a animal, classi is a man which indicates the people in lizard people, and aren, the newest head admin, is a wolf, which indicates they are above us. There is nothing else that this could possibly mean, when the come together, they make one giant triangle. This is solid evidence that the people who lead us are lizard people sent by the Illuminati and have intentions to turn us all into there people of the land. You have been warned, open you eyes and fight back, or stay back and let them control you.
Mr AJ liked this
By Aren
What if I am a lone wolf?
By Mellon
Your lies don’t work on me lizard
By Aren
Well if you wanna get technical, a tiger is fierce and dominant,

A wolf has a pack and there’s an alpha..
Wouldn’t this mean that rag classified and myself are fierce, dominant and have a wolf pack?
By Mellon
Well if you wanna get technical, a tiger is fierce and dominant,

A wolf has a pack and there’s an alpha..
Wouldn’t this mean that rag classified and myself are fierce, dominant and have a wolf pack?
You defending this only proves my point!!!! LIZARD!!!
By Classified_
Uh.... uh..... He's on to us! Plan B it is boys.

*Topic has been locked.*
*Mellon's forum account is now frozen*
By MattCobra
Mellon. Didn’t I expose the PandaHut staff team as an assortment of subway sandwiches?
By Aren
he knows to much....

OP has been banned for exposing
By Mellon
Mellon. Didn’t I expose the PandaHut staff team as an assortment of subway sandwiches?
I used the sub method you proposed to turn it into a cipher to decode there lizard speech

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!