You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By KuramaStar
im really nervous cause no player respects the FearRP concept

FearRP & Hardcore RP
Fear roleplay, commonly abbreviated 'FearRP', is the concept that your character is afraid to die. This concept is most commonly understood as "Your life is the most important". Understanding that in real life we do not have a respawn button. When your life is at stake you must fear death and comply to threats unless you are 100% positively sure that you will survive. We highly enforce FearRP, although some situations come down to staff discretion.
Hardcore roleplay is the concept of you role playing non-stop. You cannot interrupt someone else's roleplay nor stop your own roleplay whilst being on the server. This helps us minimize potential trolling and bystanders that are not on to roleplay. This also means that you MAY NOT type in the World chat any off-character related topic such as "KoS". If you have an off-character issue then you MUST contact a staff member using the /adminh your message command. If caught going against this rule, you will be punished. In FearRP you can’t kill your arrester/kidnapper at your own free will, for example.

Its the whole concept of roleplay for me and i think it will be really cool if people actually tought that we dont have a respawn button in real life. I think we should get a plugin - if you die you get auto-perma banned. (you can appeal if it is kos)
By Cookie

FearRP & Hardcore RP
Fear roleplay, commonly abbreviated 'FearRP', is the concept that your character is afraid to die. This concept is most commonly understood as "Your life is the most important". Understanding that in real life we do not have a respawn button. When your life is at stake you must fear death and comply to threats unless you are 100% positively sure that you will survive. We highly enforce FearRP, although some situations come down to staff discretion.
Hardcore roleplay is the concept of you role playing non-stop. You cannot interrupt someone else's roleplay nor stop your own roleplay whilst being on the server. This helps us minimize potential trolling and bystanders that are not on to roleplay. This also means that you MAY NOT type in the World chat any off-character related topic such as "KoS". If you have an off-character issue then you MUST contact a staff member using the /adminh your message command. If caught going against this rule, you will be punished. In FearRP you can’t kill your arrester/kidnapper at your own free will, for example.

Its the whole concept of roleplay for me and i think it will be really cool if people actually tought that we dont have a respawn button in real life. I think we should get a plugin - if you die you get auto-perma banned. (you can appeal if it is kos)
If this isnt ironic commit toaster bath
By NeedlessMemeing
if you die you get auto-perma banned. (you can appeal if it is kos)
LMAO, what is this, fucking hardcore on Minecraft?
By KuramaStar

FearRP & Hardcore RP

commit balcony jump
By KuramaStar

FearRP & Hardcore RP

yeah i was kinda on crack when i wrote that guys
By MattCobra
STOP GRIEIFING MY HOUSE
TomatoChunks liked this
By Social Skillz
whoever supports this can go commit not alive
By Cookie
STOP GRIEIFING MY HOUSE

All your diamonds are mine :)
By Ace Clip
Get kos, wait 3 days to get unbanned. Oh wait, i forgot. During that you base will be gone.
I love that idea. Did you heard about that trial mod? He got killed during the raid. Now he will never come back!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!