You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By EvilLittlePickle
So i was wondering if anyone knows how do staff members check logs. I think its some kind of discord bot but which? If someone knows please tell me. Im just curious.
By Aren
We have a whitelisted webpage that provides us with logs.
By xDreamLand
What Aren said ^^.
The Discord bot has nothing to do with this, the discord bot also has some sort of logs, but its doesn't own in-game logs. I think in the Discord logs you can see all the deleted messages, ranks given/deleted, etc.

So... You have 2 kids of logs, the hard logs & the soft logs.

The soft logs has a nice lay-out, its some sort of whitelisted webpage which keeps up with the chat and shows all the messages send within like a couple of hours. If you are moderating and someone got kos'd 10 minutes ago then the soft logs is what you need! Also the soft logs has some special features on it; you can see IP's (if i'm right), steamid64, damage taken / given,... and If I am right you can also search certain players and check up on their banhistory & admins can see how many bans/kicks a (ex)staff member gave, etc.

The hard logs is more for like player reports, it shows the chat too, but you can search the chat history of like a week+ back.

Tbh, logs are just really chill for moderating and it'll expose a lot of lying players.

The best way to find it out how it is, is by becoming a staff member! Hope I helped you out a bit more.
~xDreamLand :chillpanda:

PS. If an admin or something is reading this and I said something wrong/what I shouldn't have said then just edit it or remove this post.
By Aren
you can see IP's (if i'm right),
~xDreamLand :chillpanda:

PS. If an admin or something is reading this and I said something wrong/what I shouldn't have said then just edit it or remove this post.
only our ban logs show ips.... and thats to check for ip bans.........
By TrippL
All of the stuff above is false. Logs can be seen when you chop down a tree
By Aren
so after i cut down tree how do i inspect the log? do i just beat it against my head?
xDreamLand liked this
By TrippL
so after i cut down tree how do i inspect the log? do i just beat it against my head?
Yes
xDreamLand liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!