You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Ace Clip
Hey guys, i really there's so much unneeded toxity and dissrespect in the last week.
I think its because of no mods or family problems, but anyways, what i mean is =
Duke - GrzegorzXD + Skeleton = https://gyazo.com/6340dc7334cb84f41a4af4c4dd06b409 https://gyazo.com/d958d60f6ccf29bd312b84a8392383cf And way more...
Bat kat - MattCobra = https://gyazo.com/ea69ffa82e18acbea82a33e668f9b090 https://gyazo.com/b38bcffc4e9ce48f223bd524a80ba614 And way more...
And there would be way much more if staff team will do nothing about it, so go to work or otherwise all good players will leave bc of drama's!
But this is not only to staff.
Its to EVERYONE.
Stop unneeded dissrespect.
Think, how it seems from other players point of view.
From the player you are talking, dissrespecting. If you always will write "Im right" it will cause more problem, and the end of it will be that you will leave Pandahut cuz of 1 stupid fight or just easly get banned.
Like even from mine, (i try to be neutral in all those "mass dissrespecting") Its damn sad too see like Bat Kat and Matt dissrespecting each other. They were one of the best friends
And now end message to everyone :
In wars, fight, mass disrespecting of how you even name it,

No one is right, everyone makes failures.
By TrippL
Well rp staff very shit at the moment. 50% are so inactive they probably died. Most of the good ones were demoted or quit. 35% are at least active and care about PH but have no clue what they are doing. And the last 15% Are staff holding themselves up to the same standard they were 3 months ago even though nobody is pressuring them to do so.

Because of this, there are almost nobody putting out fires and the community has been getting a lot more negative.
By Ace Clip
Well, Orange. Thats the problem. And im happy to see that some other peoples see it, not only i.
And ill even say something more. If the staff team will not be working at it, maybe after summer there will be no PH to repair, or broken PH.
And what i mean, is cyrcle. If it will go like that, there will be more drama and staff leaving. (Sorry from bad quality, but i wanted to make it fast as its possible.) https://gyazo.com/b2654bc2041e7c7d95bd5c96b085d6ef
Of course, in real it has more details, ...
But more or less Its like that

So yeah, i said something about toxity, and orange something about staff team.
By MattCobra
Ok, whilst I understand this post is in good spirit and you’re trying to stop Drama, I don’t think you should say stop when you don’t know much about the story.

As you might have known, I run a Militant group in Washington. Because of this group being big, there’s bound to be internal affairs. It started in May, over something I can’t remeber (if I’m correct, something about a member) and Bat got annoyed. He received a demotion from his position due to his toxicity at the time.

After a month of quiet, Bat started being toxic (so toxic legit Classified complained to me about it), calling me bias and disrespecting numerous members due to them getting a promotion and him not.

After this, I kicked Bat and told him I don’t want any hard feeling between us. He disagreed and created a failed bandit group (nothing wrong with that) did scummy things such as kicking everyone out in my groups steam group and editing the google document which listed our rules.

Then, add a couple of player diss and stir it all around and you have what Bat did to the members of the group and myself.
By Ace Clip
Matt, Bat-Kat took a break anyways. And im not psychologist or something, so i dont even know or i could help (Even if im 14, EVERYONE that is in my class says i act like i was 16. Like damn, i dont get those peoples...)
And for me, its should be even harder with only 1 point or view. But for me (i literally dont know anything about that, i just readed what i found/is to read. So dont expect it will be the best option.) you could give him second chance, let him start from begin. Or even just help him make a new group, that could be fantastic having like 2 big mafia groups that will be rivals of each other (I dont sayd like they will do the worst to each other or fight, just pure concurenting.)

And at least, dont forget im just third person. A top of a iceberg. Its about you and Bat-Kat, so if you find there's no friendship to save, everyone will get it.

If you are not with me or something, its post to, how Matt already sayd that, even try to STOP the drama, not to continue it or make a new one. If you have really toxic to say, if you hate someone, dont post it here. Best should be if you will take a short break, and when you know how to say it (without toxity) dm the one you hate and try to find a soultion. I dont sayd to post = "Fu## you bit## promote me or i will leave. Thats not way to find solution. Toxity will not help here, only lead to more problems.
With that most i dont meaned to focus anyone of you. If i did, sorry.

:)
By Aren
Matt kicked me from his group so I told his mom, matt then robbed me of my lunch money at school ;(

(Jk love you matt cobra)
By MattCobra
Matt kicked me from his group so I told his mom, matt then robbed me of my lunch money at school ;(

(Jk love you matt cobra)
OI PUNK GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY
By Aren

(Jk love you matt cobra)
PLEASE NO IM POOR
By MattCobra

(Jk love you matt cobra)
PLEASE NO IM POOR
I DONT GIVE A DAMN YOU LITTLE SNITCH, YOU TOLD MY MOM AND SHE TOOK AWAY MY XBOX.
By Ace Clip
Oof you.jpg
Oof you.jpg (214.72 KiB) Viewed 2363 times
(Yk)
MattCobra, TrippL liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!