You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Supreme Leader
It's that time for a new pc. My pc is potato, I can literally make fries with it! My parents keep saying no. They say it is good enough even I've shown em unturned, fortnite, gta 5, pd2 etc on lowest graphics and it is still shit. (I5 2.5gh processer, intel hd graphics 4000, 8gb ram and 750gb storage). If anyone can help me persuade them to get me a new computer, that would mean the world to me. (That is why this shit is in offtopic)
By Apples
1+ Pls let him get a new pc. How can you even game with Intel HD Graphics.... Thats a weak Video Card.
have you seen my laptop?
Supreme Leader liked this
By MattCobra
1+ Pls let him get a new pc. How can you even game with Intel HD Graphics.... Thats a weak Video Card.
have you seen my laptop?
Has your laptop seen you?
By Classified_
Tell em you will tie yourself to the light pole outside and stay there till you get a new one. (No, not hang yourself, simply just tie it around yourself + the pole).
Supreme Leader liked this
By Supreme Leader
Tell em you will tie yourself to the light pole outside and stay there till you get a new one. (No, not hang yourself, simply just tie it around yourself + the pole).
I could but...what if I need to do a no. 1 or 2?
By Classified_
Bucket
By Supreme Leader
Bucket
True...but my pants will be unable to be undone to do it

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!