You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By TrippL
Well for me personally over my 15 months of being here. I have seen what used to be a community of friendly people who all wanted to have fun and a RP staff team that cared about every single modsit and player. Now, seeing mass kosers daily is inevitable, toxic players are now everywhere who will find any way possible to be able to break rules without being caught. They care more about making money or entertaining themselves than the feeling of players around them. The staff team is also falling apart. Because of the communities lowering standards, you now see a few toxic people becoming tmods because PH needs more moderators yet the moment a good, hardworking staff member makes a minuscule mistake, without any warnings, they are demoted.

In summary, the Unturned community has been becoming more toxic and the rp staff team is falling apart from the top and bottom.
By Tara Moist
I’ve noticed this after 1-2 years most staff members are starting to resign and are going to the gate way of freedom. When this is happening there’s less and less staff on the team.
By Ace Clip
Fanta, Its a circle. New Players coming ----> Applications for staff ----> Staffs need to quit ----> New Players coming ----> Applications for staff ----> Staffs need to quit ---> ...

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!