You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Voxil
I want to address something that's been plaguing my mind lately, and has had me considering going on an extensive break from PH. I'd like to address the accusations of my hour farming. I'd like to say, and I'd like for you to believe me, but I do not hour farm...I play Unturned almost 12 hours a day because I have nothing else to play, my family is of an average root, almost below average, so their isn't much leftover money for games and shit. I have a few games that my brother plays, but won't let me play because I "suck". (R6Siege / PUBG). I am homeschooled, which allows me to play for such a long time. I have over 5 pages of mods, and an outdated computer, which slows down my Unturned loading time. I will sometimes leave it open for 15-20 minutes do to the long closing time (It will just sit their and then say not responding for like 3-4 minutes, then it allows me to close program). I hope this topic will diminish these rumors about my hour farming... I am planning on becoming staff again, so I've been playing a good lot and am happy to say, I'll soon be back in the force <3

http://prntscr.com/jkyqkj

Thanks, and Loves to you All
- Voxi.
By NeedlessMemeing
Can't wait for you to come back! :heartfulpanda:

On a side note, why don't you just force Unturned closed? My Unturned takes like 10 years to close, but I just force it to quit.
By Voxil
I try, I use Task Manager, but it still takes a long time.
By Fuzzy
12 hours a day and I don't see you?
Quavo liked this
By DeathExperience
Maybe he is playing when ur not. LOGIC
Southern liked this
By Voxil
Fuzzy, I've recently gotten back into my schedule, as I've been under a depression about my school work, and I've been thinking about my old dog, Bourbon. He's old and is going to die soon. I'm trying to make every second of it memorable. Sorry for being inactive, but I hope to get my hours up over the next week.
By wonslowcar
Reminds me of when I accidentally left my pc open and they put me as "hour farming". Why would I need more than 2.2k hours? That was pretty much more then I think all the staff at the time
By Lex Of Talionis
Yeah yeah sure buddy, you spend up to two hours on the menu that isn't explained here now is it?
By Mellon
Reeeeeeee, get gud xd

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!