You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Voxil
I was demoted unfairly for bs reasons ;-;. and I will provide an explanation as well, then I'd like you to decide whether or not I was fairly demoted.

http://prntscr.com/jcpglh

Reason 1 - In my own opinion, I'd say I am mature most of the time, but can act a little unprofessional when around some friends, you know, having fun.

Reason 2 - Past Experiences - Their in the past for a reason. PH staff shouldn't focus on the past, but on the future, so I find this reason dumb as hell.

Reason 3 - Farming Hours - I try not to farm hours when I can, and it may seem I farm hours because of this - I take a long time to load unturned due to my mods and a outdated comp, and It takes me 5-10 minutes, so I can see why there, but most of this was a rant put on me by someone (won't put names) and then the staff team followed behind like tailgaters.

Show me you're opinion.
Last edited by Voxil on May 2nd, 2018, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By wonslowcar
Petition to put back all mods that were demoted unfairly. Exist for yes
By Fuzzy
All final decisions are made very carefully to prevent other shit from happening, it was a final decision by the higherups and they went through everything and made sure it's not unfair.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!