You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By babydaddy1012
i please requst everyone not to look who wrote this fourm but just to answer the qustion bassed on what you think as a whole ( my qustion is do you bilive that some people can change ) a simple yes or no with a small explnation and dont use any people/players names or tags cus i dont inteded to offend anybody (also i am trying to keep drama out of this topic i just want ot hear your thoughts on change and humans who change and if u bilive in such a thing)

thanx please answer with all heart AND NO BULLSHIT ANSWERS please :popcornpanda: :heartfulpanda:
By TrippL
-1 the question is big gey, lesbian, AND tranny
By ShrewdShroud
Well I do believe people can change.The personality of a person changes over time, changes the most during childhood and puberty.Twin studies showed a major part of who we are are formed by our enviroment.Older people can change too although its usually harder.As we live and learn we change a bit each day.What matters is if the person really wants to change or not.
babydaddy1012 liked this
Can I get a translator please?
By Mellon
Well I do believe people can change.
bilive* accroding to this mans

(just a joke chill all you haters before I dab on you)
ShrewdShroud liked this
By MattCobra
Can i have a chinese translator
Ok he was saying that he thinks that Sushi tastes bad and dumplings taste better I think
By Mellon
Can i have a chinese translator
Ok he was saying that he thinks that Sushi tastes bad and dumplings taste better I think
Thats racist,

/ban matt Racism/Potato/PERMA/noapeall 0

Mattcobra Has been banned for Racism
By PhantomPear
English please...
By nir_master
:sweat_smile: Not to be mean but you could at least autocorrect or google translate to some extent and there really isn't any shame in that. I have met a player on another game who knew only Mandarin but used those methods so people actually took him a bit more seriously. I mean compared to that person you at least know how to read English so please :pray: at least take your time in using auto correct or something.
i please requst everyone not to look who wrote this fourm but just to answer the qustion bassed on what you think as a whole ( my qustion is do you bilive that some people can change ) a simple yes or no with a small explnation and dont use any people/players names or tags cus i dont inteded to offend anybody (also i am trying to keep drama out of this topic i just want ot hear your thoughts on change and humans who change and if u bilive in such a thing)

thanx please answer with all heart AND NO BULLSHIT ANSWERS please :popcornpanda: :heartfulpanda:

I believe people can change, I really do. I worked nightshift and I used to be EXTREMELY TOXIC. Ask Nir_Master, I feel bad for the dude, I was 15 and I Raged at him back in December. I changed though, I'm not perfect. I gotten older, I'm 16 now, I work Dayshift. I gotten Less Toxic, I don't get mad anymore since I Meditate , I tried to change and I did for the better. Dope you've dug yourself into a hole like I did, everyone hated me (and still does) and you have no hope except to abandon ship. Don't this is a beautiful Community full of Great people and fun experiences waiting behind the Anger there's fun trust me lad if you so wish to change, try it. People dislike that you don't know English too well, try to learn English better, I am not trying to insult you rather to help you out of this hole you dug yourself in. I'm sorry you had to go through this experience as it truily pains and I know your pain. Learn English better, Start Meditating, anything that helps get that Rage away do it. This Recovery depends on you alone, If you control the anger and tell yourself everything will be ok, it will.
babydaddy1012 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!