You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By babydaddy1012
TELL ME does mushy relly excist or is he like unicrons and the pogy man?! cus i dont bilive in mushy anymore its like santa i want to bilive but i dont LOL someone help
By MattCobra
He's the owner......
By Classified_
...Mushy is the owner and founder of Pandahut...
By NeedlessMemeing
TELL ME does mushy relly excist or is he like unicrons and the pogy man?! cus i dont bilive in mushy anymore its like santa i want to bilive but i dont LOL someone help
Not even the worlds best translator can decipher this shit.
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By babydaddy1012
i relize his the owner but he never shows anywere never even goes active on discord or ingame or team speak or anything for as long as i can remmber playing mushy was just a name for me (do you excist mushy LOL)
By tMoist
The mushy is a lie
By Mellon
Maybe you are not blessed enough to be noticed by the almighty mushy!!!!!

(oh crap he doesn't speak enlgish did you read his post, my bad let me translate it for you(warning if you find that offensive then stop reading))

Mabye are you blessed not enough to notice almighty mushhy (hope I translated it right, also no offense)
By MattCobra
Now that I'm no longer staff I'm going to tell you the truth....

Nobody in the staff team is real. We're all just subway sandwiches. For example, Mellon. Mellon is some sort of weird fruit subway sandwich. Me - I am actually a steak and cheese melt subway with olives, lettuce and onion and barbecue sauce. Mushy is a meatball sub and..... I don't know what type of subway sandwich Classified is.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!