You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Epical
I went Camping this weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. I had had no way of keeping my base up. Now I have Lost a ton of bamboo and a ton of work. Something should get changed about this. Having a super active player's base get completely wiped, that seems pretty absurd. 36 hours is nothing to be gone. Now I have to completely rebuild my base and buy tons of stuff for it. If anyone has had this same problem, you will know what this feels like.
I don't think it is the server's fault. Yes, 36 hours is a small amount of time but if you know you're going to be gone you should save your valuables.
yea of-course i had this but it doesn't matter i spend alot on a full metal base one day and it got wiped. So i just starded to make money again and build a new base you just have to live with it. If they would make the time longer or even no time then there would be alot of bases from people who didn't come online for a long time and that results in that player are going to be mad of the lag that the server then has. So thats why there is a timer so bases of people who are alot offline get wiped so there is less lag even tho i would like it if it would be a bit more time untill the wipe.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!