You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Knightowl
10 definitely has more bandits.
By PhantomPear
If your doing it on 13 talk to me ill fund you up to 10K.
By King Of The Memes
I want to be a buisness partner cause im kinda bored rn on #10 so i would love to help. There might be a little problem as i can't get online alot probebly every day but not much on a day. So i would love to be your buisness partner. Only if you do it on #10 tho cause i don't play much on #13. Maybe thats a reason to go and play more on #13.
By Tracy
If you decide to make it on #13, I will love to help.
By TheWolfKing<3
With the uprising of police from classified it's be a great idea to build it on 13 I could help if you want I enjoy building and saving money on 13
By Aren
The closer you build to the P.P.D (Classifieds Police Officers) you have a larger chance of staying safe!
By Knightowl
The closer you build to the P.P.D (Classifieds Police Officers) you have a larger chance of staying safe!
I cant trust them!!!
They steal cars and they will definitely steal my customers cars!
By Aren
I cant trust them!!!
You stole from us during a modsit -.- I offered to let you keep it. You did. You were killed and it was stolen back so I happily refunded you.
By Knightowl
I cant trust them!!!
You stole from us during a modsit -.- I offered to let you keep it. You did. You were killed and it was stolen back so I happily refunded you.
So you do agree on stealing it xD
Corrupt cops!!!
By Knightowl
constantino has been selected as my business partner.

Bat-kat and phantomkill has been appointed as chef.

Looking forward to work with u guys :-)

If anyone has any ideas or want any job or be my business partner, they can apply here.
Last edited by Knightowl on December 30th, 2017, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!