You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Knightowl
Hello RP players!

I am thinking about making hotel in one of the RP server(still deciding which server). So i am gonna need a business partner(who is active) who will get XX%profit where XX% is the funds they will give for the project.

Brief summary of the hotel

- The hotel will be on water. (so less lag)
- Each room will be build separately without touching any other room so only 1 room can be raided at one time.
- There are 4 types of rooms - 1x1(metal,wood), 2x1 (wood,metal), 2x2 (wood)(metal), 3x2(metal )
Prices- 80bb 150bb/250bb 300bb,400bb 500bb respectively .
- Customers can customise their own Room. (exterior and interior)
- Parking garage can be bought for 50bb/day. (others can park in the parking lot)
- Restaurant will be made
- More improvements will be made

I am also looking for a chef for the hotel.

We also accept free fundings from players to make out hotel a success!

Project will start on 1st January 2018.

Thank you for your time :-)
Last edited by Knightowl on December 28th, 2017, 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By wonslowcar
A) There's a difference between a hotel and an apartment complex. A hotel is a place people stay for a short amount of time which is mad expensive when they're away from home and have nowhere else to stay. An apartment is a place where you live, pay monthly rent to the landlord, and follow his rules.
B) ill be your chef k thanks
By Knightowl
A) There's a difference between a hotel and an apartment complex. A hotel is a place people stay for a short amount of time which is mad expensive when they're away from home and have nowhere else to stay. An apartment is a place where you live, pay monthly rent to the landlord, and follow his rules.
B) ill be your chef k thanks
Well since its not irl, im gonna call it hotel , people can do whatever they want, live forever or live for some days.
By HookThenCook
That's nice .. Cool Idea !
But The thing is My exams are starting 1/1/2017 , so ye xD
It will finish at 11/1/2017 .. :pensive:
By TrippL
If you’re planning to build in Washington, you can apply for government funding of up to 10k for profitable businesses and 20k for non-profits.
By Knightowl
I will choose which server depending on the opinion of my partner (that i will hopefully find)
By TrippL
Build it on 13. 10 is full of bandits who will raid it even if it doesn't have any loot.
You should check out 13 then
By wonslowcar
Build it on 13. 10 is full of bandits who will raid it even if it doesn't have any loot.
You should check out 13 then
I live on 13 <3

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!