You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By OldManEtwon
Basically it's a rule that requires ISPs to treat all internet traffic equally. For example, if you were to go on Google or Bing, ISPs would not be allowed to slow down Google in favor of Bing or require you to buy an internet plan that allows you to access google. With Net Neutrality gone, this is allowed and ISPs can slow down connection so slow to the point of not even trying to connect anymore.
When your school's website is blocked by your ISP. =/
By OldManEtwon
Good luck Americans, I will be hanging out with my sheep :angelo:
PandaHut servers are located in America we may not be able to see you for very long. Q_Q
By Loxtonjoel
PandaHut servers are located in America we may not be able to see you for very long. Q_Q
RIP why didn't a couple massive streamers just spam the hell out of him for ages with all their fanbase :P
By OldManEtwon
RIP why didn't a couple massive streamers just spam the hell out of him for ages with all their fanbase :P
Because they are bureaucrats?

EDIT: Public opinion would not make much of a difference as evident in them repealing NN.
By Danny Dog
Net neutrality. :cry:

What is dat?
Basically it's a rule that requires ISPs to treat all internet traffic equally. For example, if you were to go on Google or Bing, ISPs would not be allowed to slow down Google in favor of Bing or require you to buy an internet plan that allows you to access google. With Net Neutrality gone, this is allowed and ISPs can slow down connection so slow to the point of not even trying to connect anymore.
Connect to what?
By Abstract Shadow
Connect to what?
Connect to websites. Like my previous example, if Bing paid more to make Google slower, that would mean you either wait 30 minutes for Google to load or you want 5 seconds for Bing to load.
By Abstract Shadow
The thing is, it probably will affect people outside of the U.S. anyways since most websites/platforms are hosted in the U.S.
By tMoist
Quick question, how would this directly affect Pandahut?
By Danny Dog
The thing is, it probably will affect people outside of the U.S. anyways since most websites/platforms are hosted in the U.S.
Chrome works fine for me

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!