You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By TrippL
When I log in i always press the remember me box. It remembers me for like 2-3 weeks THEN I HAVE TO LOG IN AGAIN

PLEASE FIX MIKU OR MUSHY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
By Flopdup
Can't be that hard to type orange123
By Miku
When I log in i always press the remember me box. It remembers me for like 2-3 weeks THEN I HAVE TO LOG IN AGAIN

PLEASE FIX MIKU OR MUSHY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Everytime you run CCleaner, or clear browsing history, it clears your logged in cookie.

You could also just make chrome remember it.

If your not using ccleaner or clearing your browser history, we probably have the cookie capped at 3 weeks since its not the most secure thing and for security reasons.
By Social Skillz
WHAT, I WANT THIS FIXED. I HATE EVERY 2 WEEKS PUTTING MY LOGIN AS 'SOCIAL SKILLZ IMGAY', THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!
By Helena

PLEASE FIX MIKU OR MUSHY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Deleting System_32 always helps
By tMoist
Just stop clearing your browser history and it should stop doing that. On another note, why were you clearing your browser history in the first place....
By Flopdup
Just stop clearing your browser history and it should stop doing that. On another note, why were you clearing your browser history in the first place....
Like moist said, just stop clearing your history,
Use incognito mode for..."stuff"
tMoist liked this
By Aren
I believe this thread was solved :p

Clearing history bad. Use ctrl shift N on chrome bby

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!