You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Mercy
Alright ladies and gents for all of you whom have been called hackers or terrible players by people whom don't enjoy you playing.
Post all your favorite rage quotes here that people have told you.
By Arashi_tlk
It's not really 18+ or uber rage fit but....

A guy was complaining about being shot while being a freshie to another player. Then ranted about how the guy that shot him was a donators and he kills fresh spawns, someone then explained that it's easy for a fresh spawn to just buy a m98b if they wanted and kill you when you turn your back. The guy complaining even more by saying "think you are amazing but you get special perks and shit killing regular players" My reply to that guy was "Who said anything about it being amazing? We donated to support the servers. The perks aren't OP like you think." He then complained about how the guy took 20 shots from a nykorev and survived. At least he didn't go as far to yell hacker 20 times in chat.
By Tyson Lyons
" WTF Iam in a Skybase, how you can come up here you hacker? "

* he notice that I´ve built a ladder up *

" Oh nvm sorry. "

^^
By Arashi_tlk
I've been in the same situation and someone basically saying the same thing because me and Dippy got up to their skybase. Turns out they had pathways all over the place and someone else put crates halfway up to that pathway and we broke in and killed them all and took all their loot. They were talking about getting a hold of an admin and we had to tell them that we put crates to the pathway down the way, they calmed down and just tried to kill us and take back their base for like 30 mins lol.
By Arashi_tlk
So I caught someone complaining about our servers, saying how anyone that donates is basically paying to win cheaters and how the server is nothing but a bunch of P2W noobs. Here is the video clips of the conversation in world chat.

By J011yR4nch3r
"I'll tell the admin you killed me in my base and ban you!"

(This is him after I accidentally requested to teleport to him instead of my friend. He foolishly accepted and proceeded to miss his shot with his bluntforce, hoping for free loot from me. I killed him, and raided his sky base.)

Enough said.
By Agerax
"what fuck sir"

Best thing I have ever heard.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!