You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
I,Dr.Dongus, will be founding a group(not a clan or mafia) of freelance kidnappers to run a underground human trafficking business to start uprooting the law of pei. We will be targeting police officials of all ranks and selling them off to mafias or people with money and a grudge. We are not associated with any clan,mafia, or group. We will be acting to our own personal benefit instead of pledging loyalty to a clan or mafia. Apply if you are a kidnapper and would like to help tear down the law of the land and work our way up to the mayor himself.

In-game name:
IGN:
are currently kidnapper:
Hours a day online:
What role you will play in this group:
Why you want to join:
In-game name: Cleanse
IGN: Cleanse
are currently kidnapper: No
Hours a day online: I quit :3
What role you will play in this group: SWAT
Why you want to join: Cuz i will give information to Klockman to shut yo ass down.
Klockmann liked this
In-game name: Cleanse
IGN: Cleanse
are currently kidnapper: No
Hours a day online: I quit :3
What role you will play in this group: SWAT
Why you want to join: Cuz i will give information to Klockman to shut yo ass down.

+1 I think you should accept him great under cover c..... Um I mean great kidnapper yeah... Kidnapper
tMoist, Klockmann, Danny Dog liked this
Lol good luck catchin me boi, I'm everywhere and I'm already kidnapping rcmp
The only crime you will be doing, is sitting in my jail cell and beg to come out, if you just talk about kidnapping my police-friends.
Danny Dog, tMoist liked this
Lol I wasn't with him then. I actually use real guns. Lol just make sure all your police chiefs have guards. I was stalking one yesterday and I kidnapped somebody right behind his back.
I,Dr.Dongus, will be founding a group(not a clan or mafia) of freelance kidnappers to run a underground human trafficking business to start uprooting the law of pei. We will be targeting police officials of all ranks and selling them off to mafias or people with money and a grudge. We are not associated with any clan,mafia, or group. We will be acting to our own personal benefit instead of pledging loyalty to a clan or mafia. Apply if you are a kidnapper and would like to help tear down the law of the land and work our way up to the mayor himself.
Greetings Rookie,

This is a warning, if we find you even trying to become a "Freelance kidnapping group" in any way, we will destroy you. Since you claim you aren't trying to mimic the Mafia or a clan, we didn't target you, yet. Let this be a generous warning.
we already work with a mafia group so we have numbers too. Also since we are individuals instead of a clan we all have separate bases in different locations. I am very well funded so let's have some fun :-D

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!