You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
We don't start wars with"clans" that are less than 5 people, you're out of our league. We simply will destroy you, war won't happen. If you don't know what Mafia is, we don't randomly give out info. All I could say is that we are one of the biggest STEALTH factions, which means we are in separate groups. Think of it as undercover players, they grab info and report it to to the higher ranks.
There is only one Mafia, us. And we always get the last laugh.
In-game name: Matter
IGN: Matter
are currently kidnapper: yes
Hours a day online: 7, on weekends 10
What role you will play in this group: hitman,police,weaponsmith
Why you want to join: I would love to be appart of a team it would be a new experience for me
We don't start wars with"clans" that are less than 5 people, you're out of our league. We simply will destroy you, war won't happen. If you don't know what Mafia is, we don't randomly give out info. All I could say is that we are one of the biggest STEALTH factions, which means we are in separate groups. Think of it as undercover players, they grab info and report it to to the higher ranks.
There is only one Mafia, us. And we always get the last laugh.
I am sorry to tell ya, but the black hats are not really worth anything now
"Umm car was parked and on 13 cars that my group had on 12 disepered too they were in our basees backyard parked with out fuel and batterys but next day they are gone and there was a apc and a armored car so i don't think they were destroyed"
Yes, we destroyed it. I wouldn't try to start something if I were you. If you aren't a noob to Pandahut, you should know not to fool around with dangerous people.
"Umm car was parked and on 13 cars that my group had on 12 disepered too they were in our basees backyard parked with out fuel and batterys but next day they are gone and there was a apc and a armored car so i don't think they were destroyed"
Yes, we destroyed it. I wouldn't try to start something if I were you. If you aren't a noob to Pandahut, you should know not to fool around with dangerous people.

I'll make sure I'll mess with you then
I dont quite see why you brought that up, seeing as that was another guys problem...
I'll make sure I'll mess with you then
You know, you make me think of a very interesting quote, it goes:
"Refuse to fight small battles with petty people, you are bigger and better than that. "

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!