Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By MrBagelCheese
Me and Xenos were talking and we were saying if you do /rank in discord it should come up with a nearby leaderboard like if im rank 160 it should show maybe ranks 180-140 just so someone can't just snatch up your rank I think it would make it more competitive for people who care about rank. If this is too hard to make as a discord bot you could always have the pvp top 300 players leaderboard on the actual pandahut website.
Another topic about the discord is that there should be a voice channel for Pvp#1 and Pvp#2 because whenever I want to talk to my friends about pvp people who play rp join general and ask if we are playing rp it's not that big of a deal but I think it wouldn't be that hard to add 2 discord voice channels I would like to see this done pls.
:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
Mushy liked this
By Miku
I assume you are talking about the leaderboards for kitpvp and not normal pvp because they do not exist for normal pvp. It would be doable but you would have to do !kitpvprank [your steamid64]
Mushy liked this
By MrBagelCheese
it doesn't matter to me how you guys work it out but maybe a leaderboard on the website of the top 300 or maybe top 100 players and how many points they have and yes on the discord that command would be great
By Aren
Also about the pvp voice chat?
added
By Miku
I can add the !kitpvprank to the bot but you're going to have to wait a bit, we just got out of all of this website drama
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hey man,

Please know that we are aware about your suggestion and it was added to our Development Trello a few weeks ago. As good as this suggestion is, the amount of time I have to work on suggestions at the moment is very limited, as I have a great deal of IRL things to take care of. Things should get back to normal soon and I will have more time to work on your suggestions.

I'm very happy that Miku can explore an option using Discord and we will discuss that alternative. Our main goal is to have a page on pandahut.net with a searchable leaderboard. It's definitely doable, and we just need to find the time to work on it. In the meantime, please be patient and bear with us. We are aware about your suggestion and will not ignore it.

Thank you for your contribution. :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!