You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Voxil
Hi Pandahut, today I bring you some depressing news.

I am OFFICIALLY quitting Unturned and Pandahut for good. Unturned has gotten boring for me over the last few weeks, so I decided it was time. I deleted the game, and sold all my skins that were worth something. I made $11 so far and more on the market. <3. I am deeply sorry for this unexpected post. I hope to find another game to play with you guys <3.

Signing Off, For the Last Time, -

Voxi
PSD Captain, and retired Chief Deputy Sheriff.
White Collar Robber Hitman, and retired Sargent at Arms.
Pandahut Retired and Falsley Demoted 2 time moderator
By DeathExperience
I will miss you :(
Youre a nice guy and i understand why ur quitting, its the same for me, but im giving Unturned and PH a second chance. I hope we see us somewhere again. :)

( Pls add me on Steam before we dont see is again. steamcommunity.com/id/DeathExperience )
By Sheriff Pedro
Hi Pandahut, today I bring you some depressing news.

I am OFFICIALLY quitting Unturned and Pandahut for good. Unturned has gotten boring for me over the last few weeks, so I decided it was time. I deleted the game, and sold all my skins that were worth something. I made $11 so far and more on the market. <3. I am deeply sorry for this unexpected post. I hope to find another game to play with you guys <3.

Signing Off, For the Last Time, -

Voxi
PSD Captain, and retired Chief Deputy Sheriff.
White Collar Robber Hitman, and retired Sargent at Arms.
Pandahut Retired and Falsley Demoted 2 time moderator
Goodbye voxi,

I Enjoyed the time we played together, back on PSD And syndicate where we truly met but we stopped being together, sorry that unturned got boring for you, wish you the best of luck in life!
By Quavo
meh
By ShrewdShroud
You really are a nice guy.I wish you the best and I hope to play with you again in the future. :heartfulpanda:
By ACerealBowl
It’ll happen to all of us some day! See ya later!
Burnt liked this
By mr.coco
KeKe (voxi) do you love me, are you riding
By Fuzzy
Hey next time put it to offtopic since it isnt a general topic related to roleplay tyvm adios
By Supreme Leader
Goodbye big daddy voxi vbucks 😭
By MichaelRoalt
Sorry to hear about your ankle, you werent self medicating at the time were you ...just askin. So, is your own bark at a higher pitch since you got your "dog" de-barked?

X

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!