Submit a staff application for the RP servers here.
By cotto
+1
From his enemy!
Elwin liked this
By ROZE's are RED
i get 50-100 hours a week and i have not seen him at all so 1-
By AnarchyMachine
lol wtf you living in turkey so ur name is güney why u even transtle ur name to english
By GhostDragon
big tosic
10 hours in the last 2 weeks
From my experiences in the past I agree. From memory OP is very toxic and immature when things don't go his way. This was quite some time ago though so he may have changed, not sure though. Going off my past experiences OP isn't someone you want on your staff team. Also only has 10 hours in past two weeks.
By cotto
-1, saw him attempting to boost his app in-game, not something I tolerate.
Doesn't seem too active.
Judging by the messages about his track record, he's concerning.
He’s allowed to tell people to go +1 his application. That’s not bumping. Bumping is when you comment on your own app to get it to the top so people will see it. There is nothing wrong with telling people to go +1 him in game.
By Bat-Kat
-1, saw him attempting to boost his app in-game, not something I tolerate.
Doesn't seem too active.
Judging by the messages about his track record, he's concerning.
He’s allowed to tell people to go +1 his application. That’s not bumping. Bumping is when you comment on your own app to get it to the top so people will see it. There is nothing wrong with telling people to go +1 him in game.
most people dont like people telling others to +1 their application and prefer them to say to "check it out" or "give your opinion" instead of making it seem like they are asking for a +1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!