Submit a staff application for the RP servers here.
By Kmsm73.
I like I said, I've changed and become more friendly, I actually befriended almost everyone on the server and been donating to noobs <3
So last time I played was the 22. You were bending toxic and I’m pretty sure you got banned. So your telling me in 7 days you have changed completely? Hmm my calculations must be wrong because this shit ain’t adding up.

agreed
By GrandpaHoovie
uhm, its not exactl 50 meters, 55m is acceptable and is usually fine, Im pretty sure the rule is around 50m
By Jacklay43
Nah. I thought this was true also, but Smokeybear warned for being out of range. While it was only 5m off, I understand that the rules clearly state 50m and I didn’t have a rangefinder to confirm so I used my own estimate. Gotta admit, I was pretty close to 50m for guessing :hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda:
By Just an Otter
I don't really know how to reply and shit so you probably aren't reading this...anyway if you are I would lie to give a
+1

Reasons

-helful and kind

-in my time zone he is active

:hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda:
By Jacklay43
I don't really know how to reply and shit so you probably aren't reading this...anyway if you are I would lie to give a
+1

Reasons

-helful and kind

-in my time zone he is active

:hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda:
Haha yes I do read these (: I hope you meant like not lie
By Quavo
just because we need staff doesnt mean quality over quantity goes out of the window my friend.
also toxic
also big troll
By Bat-Kat
Bumping; unnecessarily posting comments on your application in order to boost it to the top of the forum page. if you need or want to talk to someone, you can dm them thru the forums or dm them on discord.
cotto liked this
By Calcium
Even though Jacklay was known for a lot of stuff that is in the past. And I believe everyone deserves a 2nd shot a 3rd shot and many more. Cause people aren't perfect. Gl my man +1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!