You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Waypoint
Yeah, y'all know who I am. Waypoint, Jet God/Jet Camper.

I am giving away 50% of my bamboo for PvP servers. Let me know what type of event I can host for the bamboo give away.

I will also give away 25% of my bamboo to whoever guess how much I have. Guess has to be within 100k. Here are some hints of how much bamboo I have:
-I built a 21x21x51 full metal "Death Star", and I have the capability to build 10+ more. It was hallow inside execpt the floor, roof, and two 7x21 runways.
-I don't run out of jets
- I am only MVP+
***Disclaimer: Staff, former teammates (former allies are okay), and alts of previously stated.
EDITED: This will end on 9/7/2020 at 9pm PST

Remaining 25% is undetermine, I might save it

Pandahut 6: Russia
Unfinished Death Star Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/sAySw7f
Jet Arsenal: https://imgur.com/a/qyRnKk4
Mr AJ, TomatoChunks liked this
By Outspace
Why can't staff guess?
By TomatoChunks
18.4 mil
By Waypoint
Why can't staff guess?
Due to my experience that some maybe corrupt, plus i just wanna put money into other players. No hard feelings to staff tho <3. Y'all can participate in the event once I think of something.
By Outspace
Why can't staff guess?
Due to my experience that some maybe corrupt, plus i just wanna put money into other players. No hard feelings to staff tho <3. Y'all can participate in the event once I think of something.
"Maybe corrupt" y'know the only two staff who can see pvp balances are miku and mushy smh
By TomatoChunks
Why can't staff guess?
"Maybe corrupt" y'know the only two staff who can see pvp balances are miku and mushy smh
Miku is the most corrupt staff. She will look at his balance and win the giveaway.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!